Friday, August 10, 2007

Dreaming

...of oil painting and of studying software engineering. So excited on both accounts. The sight of brush on canvas hovering my daily pedestrian thoughts, makes my job seem so boring - I want to go home now and paint while there's natural light available! Not even my new super fast computer at home with a widescreen flat monitor is that exciting - well, it still is a new toy, but I confess I was more excited to open a large dickblick package that finally arrived at my office earlier this week! And what about that masters program? Damn, one more week to start. And they still didn't give me an answer. They will probably give me that answer this Monday. But I know what it will be, I'm not worried. Just anxious to start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Non Sequitur said...

sempre quis saber desenhar....

7:47 PM  
Blogger Claudia Hoag said...

Se eu te contar a história de um cara que não sabia fazer um O com um copo e que um dia resolveu que ia fazer imagens para video games... Ele achou que o emprego dele era muito chato, e resolveu que ele ia gostar mesmo é de trabalhar com criação de vídeo games. Resolveu aprender a desenhar. Todo mundo disse "son, just keep your day job". Só a esposa deu força. Isso foi há uns quatro ou cinco anos atrás. O cara não é nenhum gênio, mas pinta e desenha decentemente - se considera mesmo profissional. Dá uma olhada numa discussion thread que ele iniciou há quatro anos atrás: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=870&page=1

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home