Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Feeling Fat Today

"When was the last time you woke up, threw on an outfit and thought to yourself, “I feel fat today”? You didn’t feel like the Goodyear Blimp yesterday, and you didn’t gain five pounds sleeping. So, what gives? Find out why you have the occasional “fat day” and how you can overcome the inevitable spurt of self-loathing it brings."

(e-Newsletter que me mandam... yes, I'm feeling fat today. I'll deal with it, I'll have some twinkies with my Colombian coffee and work till my eyes get me dizzy, thankyouverymuch)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O pior é malhar como eu malho e só ficar musculosa. Nada de emagrecer de fato. O médico falou que é por causa dos hormônios. Esses loucos que moram em mim. Ele disse que tenho que me preparar pra aceitar um corpo mais "forte". Será que ele quis dizer fat? k

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home